Friday, February 6, 2009

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY, MADISON!!!
















Today is Madison's 5th birthday. I have included pics of her at 1-5. My scanner is not scanning them right so I don't have a baby pic of her. I love Madison because she loves life. She also loves everyone!!! She has so much energy. She is starting to read and has been able to read 3 of the BOB books all by herself. She also has a GREAT memory! We love her so much and can't believe how grown up our little girls is! Most of you know but we had a hard time getting pregnant and it took us 3 years to even get pregnant and even then had 2 miscarriages. Right after that to our surprise one day I was already 9 weekes pregnant with Madison. She is so special to us and we are so proud of her! We love you, Madison!!!

2 comments:

kj said...

Happy Birthday Madison, we love you!!!

Lesley said...

We love her too!!