Tuesday, January 27, 2009

child care openings

I just wanted to let you know that in the fall I will have 2 openings on Mon, Wed, Fri. I also have 2 openings right now on mon, wed, fri but can't watch them until noon because i have to pick up kids from school. I could do 12-5.

During the summer I usually watch a couple of extra kids as well. If you are interested let me know. I am pretty flexible during the summer because there is no school. I can do just one day or several. I like to try to have Thursdays off for my kids but would be willing to take kids all week if someone really needed it. I charge $4 an hour for 1 child and 6 for 2. You are welcome to just comment on here and i will get in contact with you. Just leave your email address. Lat year I gave several moms a break on tuesdays so i kept several kids and we had a blast!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Will you e-mail me? Thanks.
ausfam18@aol.com