Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The other side of the railroad tracks

Ok so usually I don't complain about the train but today is a different story! Everything is on the other side of the tracks from us. School , church, etc. Rarely do I get unlucky enough to get stopped by a stopped train but today was different. I left the house at 8:05. I usually get to school around 810 or 815. I tried to go around the train by going down fretz to second to miss it. I was not happy to see traffic backed up on second. then to top it all off second was closed down to one lane. SO I am thinking I REALLY did not want to have to get out of my car to take madison in because i was late. Well I hurried after i passed the light and got there at 829. 1 minute beofre i would have had to walk her in. God was on my side because on top of everything else Allie screamed the ENTIRE half hour. My stress level was extremely high. That trained sat there for 25 minutes. those poor people that were stuck wating for it. I say that but it took me just as much time as they did. And then to top it off on the way home there was a wreck. I am glad I don't have to get back in the car today with the children!!!
I am hating the railroad tracks in Edmond today!!!!! Time to move? I wish!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

That was Danny and my joke when we decided to move.... The other side of the tracks!!

Amber said...

That is one thing that I don't miss!