Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What did Madison do the first day of school?

Here is what she told me:
*I played with games. dart games
*I played in the pretend room that has lots of babies in there and there was plates, spoons, forks, knives, bowls, phones, dishwasher, sink so we can wash our hands.
*THere were crayons and paper to write on but i didnt do it because i didnt want to.
*There was a snack center but i didnt want any.
*I rolled on a mat
*There was a rocking boat and a big slide inside.
*I played with Kayla and we were having a party.
*There was a boy who hit me but I didnt do anything to him.

PS I put a band aid on her thumb so that she wouldnt suck it. It has worked wonders the last few days.
We went to chuck e cheese afterwards and had a blast!

2 comments:

jenn b said...

Kayla told me Madison was the friend she played with most. You got a lot more details than I was able to!

Amber said...

The bandaid thing is a cool trick.

Noah told me that on his first day he got on a rocket ship and went into outer space and he saw a dinosaur while he was there. (They must have an amazing budget at this place!)

You got lots of info!