Sunday, August 31, 2008

The week ahead

I am so exicted! Sonshine school starts on Tuesday. I can tell I am going to have a WONDERFUL class and I know a lot of them already! Madison can't wait to go to 2 schools and have Ms. Leslie pick her up on the "bus" :) SHe will be exhausted so I hope she can make it through SSS with no melt downs because she still takes naps. I am excited that Allie gets to go back to school. SHe loves it so much and this year she gets to go on the playground and go to music! Let's just hope for some potty training soon:) She has been telling me right when she goes in her pull up. however she calls peepee poop. Everytime she goes she says "uhoh i pooped." Kind of cute! Anyway I hope everyone has a great week and for those of you who are teaching at SSS I am excited to get to talk to you again! Although I have to say I will miss my 2 free days:)

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Hey girl! So excited too! But, i dont think i will be picking Madison up.... She will have fun though!

kj said...

I am praying for you and Renee!! Do you all own a margarita machine?? You're going to need one after having Addy, Chenna & Mason for a day! HA!!!