Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankfulness!

*I am thankful for my husband who deals with the
chaos in
our house and who loves me and my family despite
our downfalls!
I love him
because he is patient, understanding, and is a
wonderful father.
I am thankful for him because he gives me breaks
when I need
them, works hard without complaining, and does
what he needs to
to take care of us.
*I am thankful for Madison who keeps us entertained,
has a loving
heart, and is willing to help me when I need it. She is
always concerned
about others! I love her enthusiasm for life and her
silliness!!!
*I am thankful for Allie who loves to cuddle with me.
I love that
she loves her sister so much and that she just loves to
be with her
family! I love when her face lights up over seeing us
after she has
been away from us all day!
* I am thankful for my family who is always there to
support us
through anything! They always listen, call to check on
us, and love
their grandchildren sooooo much!! They are willing to
come all the
way
to Oklahoma to see us!!!
* I am thankful for my inlaws who support us, keep the
kids when
we need a break, and also love their grandchildren sooo
much!!!
*I am thankful for my friends (all of you) who always
lend a listening
ear, who listen to me whether I am happy or need to
vent! I wish I could
tell each of you how thankful I am for you specifically!!!
And Kari
I am thankful to you that you are going to take such great
care of the
puppy we couldn't keep!!!
There are so many things we can be thankful for! There
are sooo many
that I can't write them all down. But most of all I am
thankful to God for
all of my blessings! My family, friends, church, and
everything he has ever
given me!!! I am sooo blessed! There are so many people
out there who don't
have the things we all have so let's keep them in mind as
we are thankful
tomorrow for what we have been given and pray for those
who need it!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments: