Friday, May 23, 2008

3 weeks

SO i have been exercising for 3 weeks and only lost 3 poounds. I lost those 3 punds the first week and then nothing. I have been eating so much better. THe past 3 days i decided to stop eating carbs and still nothing. you would think with as much weight as i need to lose that it would come off easier!!! I have been doing 20 minutes of toning and 30 minutes of cardio. All i know is I am strting to get frusterated and I know what happens when i dont see results and i dont want to revert back into that mindset. I want to keep exercising and eating better. I defintely have more energy but for me that is not enough. If any of you have suggestions i will take them!! Just wanted to grip to get it out of my system. thanks for listening!!!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Just keep going!!! You are probably losing inches. Please take your measurements!! It might be that the weight you started at is your bodies current "comfortable weight." I know I loose actual pounds in increments. I won't lose anything for a few weeks and then bamm 6-10 lbs fall off. You are doing the right thing! In my opinion you don't need to cut carbs, unless you are prepared to cut them out forver. Just eat nutritious foods in the right portion sizes and keep exercising and you'll do great!!

Try weight watchers online for a week. (It's free for the first week, and you can cancel your membership after that.) That will help you confirm that you are staying in control of your portions sizes, or maybe you're not eating enough??? That can make a difference too. If your starving your body it holds onto everything you eat. Sorry this is so long...just something I'm also working on right now so I'm a little passionate about it.

Good luck! It won't happen overnight, it's a process.

Amber said...

Don't get frustrated! If you are exercising a lot you are building muscle too! Do what Krystal said and take measurements!

I'm also like Krystal and LOVE weight watchers...it worked so good for me!

Lesley said...

I am losing inches and not pounds... so stick with it Girl! You can do it!!