Thursday, May 29, 2008

FUN, FRIENDS, AND FROGS













































So I haven't posted anything in a couple of days so here's a few pics I thought you might enjoy. The girls and I had a blast today at the Clarks! They played and played! I also put pics of the kids yesterday when we caught a frog. Notice how Addy was laying on the ground looking for it. SHe laid there for a long time waiting. They fianlly got to see it and it kept them entertained for 45 minutes. Oh the joy of little things that we forget:) The rest of the pics are from over the weekend. Hope you enjoy!








PS I walked a mile in 16m 20 sec today and i finally lost 1 more pound.








2 comments:

The Davidsons said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Keep us the hard work!

Amber said...

I love the pic of the kids with their bottoms up in the air! So cute! I can't believe how blonde Madison's hair still is. I really like the last black and white pics with the frog.

Congrats on the weight!