Friday, May 30, 2008

END OF THE CHALLENGE

So I defintely didnt lose the 12 pounds I wanted but here are my results.

I have lost 5 pounds as of this morning.
I have lost 6 1/2 inches (3 of those are in my stomach and waist.)
I can walk a mile in 16m 20 s (at the beginning it was taking me 22 m)

I am very proud of my self. My diet has totally changed. I cant remember the last time we ate out. We get subway if i am craving fast food. I havent been snacking at night. Its a little frusterating that it is only 5 pounds but I figure it is a lifestyle change and eventually it will come off. THose of you who are doing fad diets dont! I have done that and lost 12 pounds in a week but gained it right back. Eating a balanced diet and smallerportions will take longer but will be owrth it in the end!!!
I am going to keep you updated once a week so you guys can support me in this because i will need it!!! Thank you for all of your sweet comments!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

5 pounds doesn't feel like a lot, but the next time you pick up a pack of hamburger, look at the weight of it. It's more than it seems and the inches are what can be so exciting. Anytime you get discouraged look at the measurements.

Subway is the GREATEST!!!!!

Gina said...

Great work! And work I know it is. With all the meds and stuff they had me on waiting on my surgery I ballooned up about 10 or so pounds....need to lose those before August. Always easier to start off the school year smaller....right??