Sunday, May 25, 2008

XL

SO even though i am still stuck at a 3 pound weight loss i feel like my upper body is a lot smaller. So i went in to kohls to try on a couple of shirts. I actually got into a XL shirt and 2 dresses. Before my arms would have not fit through the holes. The shirt was sleeveless and I wont buy sleeveless shirts but it was pretty cute. Maybe when I am in a Medium :) THanks you for all of your encouragement and when you see me please keep encouraging so I dont lose my will power. That is what has gotten my down in the past. My frien Krystal has really inspired my to lose the weight. SHe has lost 40 pounds and she put up a picture and she looks absolutely gorgeous. I am sooo proud of her and i hope to be proud of myself one day. Today I was proud because I walked/jogged a mile in 17 min 20 sec and when i first started on the treadmilll it was taking me 22-25 minutes. SOrry if you guys get sick of the updates on weight but it helps to write down my thoughts! Thanks again!!!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Yeah!!! You're so sweet! Thanks! You are doig exactly what you need to be doing, and it's working. Just remember the scale WILL LIE to you, but your clothes won't!

Miss you!!