Sunday, September 28, 2008

No more princesses (at least for halloween:))




So I bought an Ariel costume that Madison just had to have and it was a 4-6 and too small so I am going to have to take it back. I then showed Madison her other options and she decided to be bat girl. HALELUJAH!!! So I got a super girl one for Allie. They look adorable. Madison LOOOOVES super heros and this is what I orginally wanted to do. It just took a little persuasion. So thank you to everyone who gave me suggestions. I appreciate it. Here's a picture.



5 comments:

The Seat House said...

I love it! Who needs princesses when you can be a superhero!!!

Lesley said...

which costume will you be returning? I am a little behind...

Nicole said...

I bought an ariel one that i am returning.

kj said...

TOO cute!!!! Love it! If Lily can be Scooby Doo then Madison can be Bat Girl! ha ha

Amber said...

Those are cute!