Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Allie and Addy conversations

I absolutely love little conversations at this age. For the most part they are so cute. Today I let Lily and Madison play with these small dolls and clothes. I didnt want the babies to get a hold of them so I locked the girls door. After several minutes of the little girls yelling for the big girls and banging on the door, they came into the living roo. Addy reaches out her hand for allie and says
"Allie, hold hand"
Allie says "Ok"
Addy said "Let's go"
And off they went to play in the playroom hand in hand.
If only I had my camera at that exact moment because they were so sweet with each other.
I love it!!!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

You started a blog and didn't tell me! You are in so much trouble!

I'm so glad you have a blog now, I enjoy it so much! I kept thinking and hoping you'd get one.

Amber said...

To make a link list....when you log into your blog, click on customize. Then click on Page Elements, click on add a page element....there will be a bunch to choose from, click on link list and it'll pop up for you to do it.

kj said...

How sweet!!!! Where's the converstation of Lily and Madison?

L: "Don't tell your mom I pinched your sister"
M: "That's a lie, I should tell her!"
L: "No don't tell her!!"

; )