Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My first blog



I guess since everyone has a blog now it is about time I make one too. Here are some pics of my family's visit. The baby is Ella, my neice.


So yesterday Allie decided to put lipstick on....with my mascara. I never thought she could twist off the cap, but obviously she is smarter than I realized!




Madison in 4 and is becoming very responsible and a lot more calm. SHe went to the dentist and the eye doctor for the first time. The eye doctor did extra tests on her because as he quoted "SHe is the best 4 year old I have seen here yet. She is soo patient and listens so well." I was thinking "r u sure that's my child you r taling about?" A couple of weeks later she went to the dentist and they said the same thing. I am soooo proud of her.


Allie is 2 and a very typical one at that! SHe knows what all of the letter sounds r which i think she picked up from Madison and listening to the Leap Frog movie (Letter Factory).



No comments: