Thursday, April 24, 2008

This is it!!!

After many many indepth conversations, Robert and I have decided not to have any more children. We are very happy with our 2 girls and we feel like our family is complete. As most women know that wonderful feeling of holding a baby will always be wonderful but I will relish in all of my friends and family's babies. Our girls are the best and we love them very much. We couldn't ask for more. We are very blessed in every way. Here a few things that I love about each of them.
Robert
-Is VERY supportive. (He understands when I need to leave the house for an hour to regain myself)
-Loves me even when I am unlovable.
-Is calm no matter what (which balances my unclamness).
-Works soooo hard and takes on extra jobs when we need help paying the bills.
-Loves our girls and is so patient with him
-Makes me laugh in any situation.
-He is my rock and strength even when I have none!
Madison
-When I am not feeling good she does everything she can to make me feel better!
-Loves her sister and helps me with her when I need her too.
-Loves to be a helper with anything.
-Loves other people.
-Is full of energy which is what I love the most sometimes.
-Loves us no matter what. Even when I am cranky and irritable:)
Allie
-She loves to cuddle.
-Makes us laugh all of the time.
-She loves her sister.
-She's a shoeaholic and loves clothes (which every mom loves that is until her shoes and clothes start to cost more:)
-She loves to go to school and church and loves to learn.
-She loves us no matter what.
Just a few things I have been thinking about. Thanks for listening!

3 comments:

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Kadence was sick with strep throat. She has had a fever of almost 103 since Wednesday morning. I hope she wasn't contagious at school on Tuesday.

Gena said...

Yea Nicole! I'm so glad you started a blog. Yes, that was Raegan's first time to the dentist. She did really well...they did say we needed to floss her teeth, though. Whoops.

kj said...

Great...I say SNIP, SNIP Roberto!!!!

; )