Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thankful!!!

I am soooo happy because I found out today that Madison got in to the school I wanted for Pre-k. FOr those of you who don't know we have public pre-k here. It is done by a lottery. You fill out a paper and you write down your first and second choice. A few days later they do drawings to see where they put the kids. I found out today(a day early) that she got into Clyde Howell. It is considered a public pre-k but instead of being at a school with all of the other grades, this one is just 4 year olds in the whole building. All of her friends that wanted to get in there did so she will know several people in the school. She is so excited and we have been praticing saying the name. We are going to drive by in a little while to show her what it looks like! I showed her pic of what they do at that school and what is in the inside of the classroom and she kept saying how cool it was:) Now we just have to pray she gets morning:) I am sending poor robert to wait in line to enroll her Thurdsday morning because I have to teach.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Florida is kind of like that. I have Noah on 2 different waiting lists, and there is one right by our house. Of course that is the list where he is number 56 on the waiting list.

I'm glad you got the one that you wanted! That's great, and what a good daddy Robert is!