Friday, April 25, 2008

SONSHINE SCHOOL IS COMING TO AN END:(


So it hasnt had time to sink in that we only have 3 weeks left. with Chelsea leaving and working on the me book I havent had time to think about it. SO I have to say that I am really going to miss my class. I have grown so close to the kids as well as the parents. Looking at pictures from the beginning of the year reminds me how little they looked at the beginning. I will miss all of them sooooo much!!!! It's hard to believe that at this time next year Allie will be this age. Those of you who have children in my class, thank you for all of you support! I will miss you kids sooo much!!!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Somehow stumbled over here...I didn't know you had a blog!! Which made me wonder...did I ever give you the address to our blog. I think I have, but if not you can link to it through my profile.

Krystal said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now!! I miss you guys! We need to get together soon! Y'all are welcome anytime!

We have 3 weeks left too...and we also have ME books! (Next year creative memories is doing them for us!)

Lesley said...

that is so sweet Nicole! I cried last year on the last day of school! I get so attached to all my babies!!!

Gena said...

Nicole, you are the best teacher. I'm so grateful for all you do at school and church.

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Kadence has loved being in your class. This is kind of random, but the vest she is wearing in the picture, do you know if it was left at school way back when? It has been lost and it was my favorite!!