Thursday, December 18, 2008

Madison

So I had 2 conversations this morning with Madison that I didn't want to forget.

Madison- ummm Mommy do you have your map?

ME-No why? Do I need one???

Madison-Yes that way you can see where you are going.
(IT was SUPER foggy this morning)


Next conversation :

Me-DId you see Santa today.

Madison-Well he wasn't the real one. HE is someones daddy

Me-How do you know

Madison-He was wearing tennis shoes.

Me- oh you know Santa has lots of helpers.

Madison-I know. You know what? He lives on top of the world today. That's what I learned in music today?

3 comments:

Holly said...

Riley told me he wasn't the real santa either. He said he could tell it was a costume. Riley said he only wanted to tell the real santa what he wanted. guess we have a problem.

Lesley said...

uh oh!! tell her not to tell callon. Madison's pants were so cute!!!!

Teresa said...

Yes, we did learn that in music via excerpts from the book and movie Polar Express. I am so glad that she is learning these vital facts. Why in music? Because they bust out in song in the Polar Express, so I thought it was appropriate.