Thursday, December 4, 2008

Totally FREAKED out!!!






















So our day has been interesting. First Robert heard from
the insurance and they told him he could not do the surgery
at the place scheduled and now he has to start from scrath
with a different doctor.
Secondly, I was walking out to my car this evening when a cop
approached me and asked if I knew the neighbors next door.
He then asked how long they had lived here and I told him
2 years that we lived there so maybe longer. He then asked if
I knew he was a sex offender. Of course I was shocked. He
came in and talked to us. The guy does not own the house his
girlfriend does. They are probably 50. They are odd people.
He told us that if he was home he was going to arrest him
becuase he is too close to the school. So Robert says "Yeah
and too close to my house. That's why we live by the school."
Well he was arrested. Then to find out after we looked it up
that his offense was rape and lude acts with a child or something
Needles to say I am happy he's gone and I have the cops number.
I have a feeling he will try to come back though. WE will see.
Pray for us about both of these things please. Thanks!
Here's some cute pics for you:)

3 comments:

Holly said...

That would freak me out too. Thank God for His protection!

DeeDee said...

very scary!

Nicole said...

that's my luck with neighbors this year. If i had the money i would move but there are things I lvoe here and this could happen in the richest of neghborhoods. It's sad the things we have to think aobut now!!! I used to play outside by myself all of the time. You just can't do that now.