Monday, December 29, 2008

Vacation

































































































































































































So here are some pictures of our vacation. We had a wonderful time and didn't want to leave! While it was 76 degrees here, we were playing in the snow and sledding in Colorado. Of course it was the left over snow from 2 weeks ago. My parents yard is in the shade:) It was still fun:) I was very thankful for the weather here in Oklahoma today because the girls played outside ALL day and I was able to put our things away and start on laundry.

Well since we ate whatever we wanted for a week I guess I will start back on my healthy track tomorrow. I went and got groceries so I have all of my healthy food. Although it is sooo hard to find good fruit this time of year.

Since Robert and I did not go anywhere for our 10th anniversary on the 19th of December, we are going to go somewhere at the beginning of Feb. so if you have ANY suggestions of somewhere that is not too far to drive in a day let my know. We have to wait until Feb. because we are having Madison's party at the end of this month (31st) at pump it up and I will have tons of family in town so I have to prepare myself for that. CAN YOU BELIEVE MY BABY WILL BE 5 AND IN KINDERGARTEN NEXT YEAR???????

We have 2 new members of our family. Maggie and Lala the fish. This was the only thing Madison wanted for Christmas.
I hope everyone has a great New Year!!!





















3 comments:

kj said...

That is a great pic of your mom with the kids!!! Love it!

rachelprice said...

Have yall been to the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine? It is really a fun town lots of shops and food, and the hotel has an ice sculpture exhibit. We went their for our anniversary. I can't believe Madison is going to be 5! Crazy how time flies! Glad yall had a good Christmas!

Amber said...

I love the cousin pictures, your parents must have a lot of fun with all those little girls.

I think its so unfair that Noah is turning 5 next month. It makes me sad.