Tuesday, December 9, 2008

this week
















So this week has already been eventful.
1st of all I lost 5 more pounds so I am at 10 so far and I would like to lose 5 more this week. 10 more and I am at my short term goal.
secondly, I had a TRAUMATIC hair cut on sat. so now I have short hair. I even had to go to someone else to have it fixed. I still don't like it because Ididnt want it this short but the girl who fixed it did an awesome job.
3rd Robert finds out in the morning whether or not he will have surgery on his shoulder this thursday or a week from Friday (our 10 year anniversary:( )
4th I am excited because we are leaving for Colorado 2 weeks from today!!! YAY! I haven't seen my family in 6 months.










1 comment:

Lesley said...

1st. YAY!!! You look great!
2nd. Your hair looks great!
3rd. Happy Anniversary!!
4th. I am so excited you get to see your family!!
Love you girl!